LEAVE YOUR WEDDING PLANNING TO A TEAM OF EXPERTS
In wedding planning, the little things matter. From tabletops to backdrops (and everything in between), we make it our business to manage each detail of your event. Whether it's day-of, partial or full service wedding planning, we pride ourselves on providing every couple with a unique, unforgettable experience.
Wedding Connections combines exceptional service with clear, candid communication to ensure that we start and finish with your best ideas. Your wedding is your wedding. Putting a personalized twist on your marriage makes your event memorable. But we’re also available to refine notions, brainstorm crazy schemes and jump way outside the box if you’d like to turn a passing fancy into an event on a whole other level. Just ask.
• DAY-OF COORDINATION - This relationship is perfect for the couple who wants all of the excitement and involvement of planning their own wedding, but just wants to be the bride and groom on the big day. Through a series of conversations starting one month prior to the wedding, we review your plans, connect with all of your vendors and build an interactive timeline according to your feedback, making sure the day plays out exactly to your specifications.
• PARTIAL PLANNING - Our partial relationship is ideal for a couple who feels comfortable doing some preliminary planning and has some general ideas about style and aesthetic preference, but needs help orchestrating a consistent event theme that tells their story. With a focus on event design, this planning term begins six months before the wedding and allows the planner to enter the conversation just in time to tackle floor plans, paper materials, signage, rentals, floral selection and decor.
• FULL SERVICE PLANNING - Ideal for a busy or destination couple, our full service planning relationship combines concierge-level service with experienced planning assistance in every step of the process, from “Yes” to “I Do.” With a step-by-step partnership, a planning term ranging between 8 and 15 months and unlimited communication, we create events that perfectly fit the personalities, style and vision of our clients.
OUR DAY-OF COORDINATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
• VENDOR CONFIRMATION AND COMMUNICATION: Once we enter the planning period, we become your primary point of contact, ensuring that all pertinent details and information are shared with the appropriate members of your wedding dream team.
• CREATION OF TIMELINES AND SCHEDULES - It takes months to build up to the big day, so making sure it runs smoothly and on schedule is a top priority. Custom timelines are created for each of our clients events with meticulous attention to detail, our professional recommendations and lots of feedback from the bride and groom.
• DIRECTION OF THE WEDDING REHEARSAL AND CEREMONY - From choreography to song choices for the big entrance, we’re with our clients every step of the way, ensuring that each ceremony is managed with grace and aplomb.
OUR PARTIAL PLANNING RELATIONSHIP INCLUDES ALL OF THE ABOVE, PLUS:
• EVENT STYLING AND DESIGN - A unique, unforgettable wedding design begins with the coordination of thoughtfully executed details. From invitation suites and carefully curated rentals to selecting the perfect getaway car, we work with each couple to understand their vision and taste, and create bespoke, customized style concepts brimming with personal touches.
• INVITATION ORDERS AND ETIQUETTE ADVICE - Formal occasions come with a learning curve. We’re immersed in the cultures and customs, up-to-date on what’s trending, and always thinking about the cohesive design of our events. Whether your wedding experience is grand, intimate, laid-back, or upscale, we are here to make sure your guests feel warm and welcomed from the moment they open your unique wedding invitations to their last sip of champagne.
OUR FULL SERVICE PLANNING RELATIONSHIP INCLUDES ALL OF THE ABOVE, PLUS:
• BUDGET MANAGEMENT - Not only are we committed to keeping our weddings on budget and finding creative, inventive solutions that won’t break the bank, we take a pride in helping our clients to identify priorities so that they can make financial decisions based on what’s most important to them.
• LOCATION SITE VISITS AND VENUE RESERVATION - With fifteen years of wedding planning experience, and a refined knowledge of venues all over the Southeast, our planners are skilled venue experts. We pride ourselves on being excellent listeners and asking all the right questions so that we can make the most informed recommendations and help our clients to select the right venue.
• VENDOR RECOMMENDATION AND OVERSIGHT - Being native to the area, we’ve had more than enough time to get the inside scoop on the area’s best vendors. As a trusted partner in the lead up to your big day, we relish in the opportunity to recommend incredible professionals in the field that reflect our clients’ values, aesthetic and event goals. Lean on our expertise and feel confident before you sign a single agreement.